|Like us on Facebook||Follow us on Twitter||View our profile on LinkedIn|
When it comes to business forms you need more than just a printer… you need a partner. Victor Printing is your business forms partner.
Victor's business forms division offers complete document manufacturing capabilities for continuous forms, laser cut sheets, checks, unit sets, and wraparound books.
Partial Product List
Custom Continuous Forms
- Fuel Meter Tickets
- Gift Certificates
- Hospital Forms
- Financial Forms
- Bills of Lading and more
Laser Cut Sheets
- Time Cards
- Guest Checks
- Registration Forms
- Survey Forms
- Open End Books
- Sales Books / Triad Books and more
- Spot and Line Gluing
- NCR Desensitizing
- CF Coating
- Exact Quantities
- Clean Edge Perfs
- Micr Encoding
- Form Tipped Envelope
- Delivery: Standard Delivery 5-7 work days, Exact Repeats 3-5 work days, Rush Available
Forms Manufacturing Standards
Base Ink Colors
- Black or Reflex Blue
Standard Ink Colors
- Process Blue
- Blue 300
- Pantone Yellow
- Orange 165
- Green 347
- Warm Red
- Red 185
- Maroon 208
- Brown 464
- Gray 423
- Black or Gray 423
- 3/16” number, Red 185, list missing.
- Guaranteed no missing numbers available at an up charge.
- Red 185 standard – when press numbering, marginal and numbers must be the same color. 5” maximum length on marginal at right angle to the stub.
Punching (Standard Spacing)
- 2 Holes: 2-3/4” Center to Center
- 3 Holes: 4-1/4” Center to Center
- 5 Holes Top: 1-3/8” Center to Center
- Bindery drilling is available.
- Standard Carbons: Overlap left & right margin perfs by 1/8”
- Strip Carbon: 1000 min.
- Pattern Carbon: 2500 min.
- Perfed Carbon: 1000 min.
- Line or spot gluing, right or left margins.
- No cross web gluing.
- Up to 40 sq. inches per ply.
- For larger areas consult factory.
- Available at an up charge.
- Up to 10% over-run or under-run standard.
- All breaks are flagged on the outside of the carton.
- 5% up charge for repairing breaks with perforated tape.
- Sets or singles, maximum 1” thick.
- Poly wrapping in standard quantities (no up charge)
(Note: quantities based on standard paper weights) Poly labels or inner boxes available at an up charge.