Create an Account
Prior to being able to view our products & services available in the online store, you will be required to log into the website. When you select an item under “Browse by Category” you will be prompted to enter a user name & password. If you already have an account, simply enter your information. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one.
With an online account, you will be able to get your products ordered any time of the day or night, whatever is convenient for you. You will be able to submit your artwork, track the status of your order, enter shipping & billing addresses, and review the history of your orders.
- Review our many products available in our Browse by Category area and make a selection for the one that most meets your needs.
- After selecting a product & logging in to your account, you will have the option to select a quantity. Once you have done that, you will gain access to a more detailed order area, where you will be able to select quantity, stock, size, ink requirements, proofing availability, finishing (if any), packing requirements, and shipping method. For your convenience, you will also be given 3 different quotes that might help in deciding your final quantity.
- If you don’t see the specific item you need, request a custom quote or contact one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives with questions at 1-800-443-2845.
- When you have made your order selections, you will be prompted to either cancel your selection or continue. If you continue, you will be prompted to upload your artwork
- Follow the upload prompts to locate and add your artwork. As your artwork is loading, you will see the file name and a percentage progressing as your file is being uploaded. Please be patient during this process, as the upload time is dependent on your file size. ** It is imperative if you are uploading working files, that you compress the files together into a .sit or a .zip file. Also an instant proof can ONLY be generated by uploading a .pdf file
- After your artwork has been uploaded, choose the appropriate option to continue your order, whether it is to cancel what you have done thus far, or to proof your item.
- Upon proofing your art, you will have 3 options: to EDIT INFORMATION – this will take you back and allow you to change your ordering information and delete whatever was in your shopping cart. To CONTINUE SHOPPING – this will also take you back to the ordering area, but it will hold what you had previously added to your shopping cart. Or you can CONTINUE – which will take you to choose your shipping options
- After completing your order information, you will be taken to a shipping page where you will see a summary of the products ordered. You have the option to not only modify the quantity ordered, but you can click on “edit” at the end of your order & be taken back to the original order page with all of the order options available.
- When you are satisfied with all of your order information, select a shipping method and enter your shipping address.
- After you have entered all of your shipping information, you will be able to review your order. This will give you a complete summary of the order you have placed.
- Carefully review your order information and select Place Order for it to be uploaded to our system for file review & production.